Welcome, Astronomical Society of the Pacific!
On Monday, I presented a poster on the resources and opportunities available here at Women in Planetary Science to the annual meeting of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. Unfortunately, I was too ill to stay and talk to people about the poster (I was in the hospital last week, when they found a significant recurrence of cancer in my spine, neck, ribs, and hips, and I’m now undergoing chemotherapy again), but I invited all to visit us here at WomeninPlanetaryScience.com.
- 51 Women in Planetary Science (original interviews);
- 351 Women in Planetary Science (gallery and links);
- Graduate Student run section with open commenting;
- Undergraduate Student run section;
- Studies on women in space science;
- Twitter presence and @WomenPlanetSci stream; and
- Archives, sorted by category and labeled “hot topics” to the right.
We also have a Facebook page.
Thank you for visiting – please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question in the section below!