Women in Astronomy Discussion Hour at DPS – register by Oct. 1
The Division of Planetary Science Meeting is *only* 6 weeks away!
This is as good a time as any to announce the Women in Astronomy Discussion Hour!
- What: Women in Astronomy Discussion Hour
- Date: Wednesday, October 17th
- Time: 12:00-1:30 pm (12:00-12:15 lunch pick up and networking, program will start at 12:15)
- RSVP: by October 1st at http://bit.ly/WL_2012
Due to the generosity of an anonymous donor and the DPS committee (thank you!!), we will be able to provide lunch this year. Thus pre-registration is required by the date above so we can submit the food order. We will have a “sandwich buffet” with options for vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters (please leave a note on the registration form if you need something else).
This event is an informal meeting for all interested parties. This means you do not have to be a woman to support women in science or be interested in Work-Life Satisfaction🙂. I will also try to prepare for topics you list as ones you would like to discuss (there is a spot on the registration form to enter this).
- Please forward to your colleagues who might be interested!
See you there!