Welcome to the Graduate Student section of the Women in Planetary Science Blog!
Graduate students are welcome to read and contribute to all areas of this site, but this page is dedicated to posting and discussing graduate student specific opportunities such as fellowships, postdoctoral openings, career planning questions and answers, and the like.
Everyone is welcome to contribute a post, a question, a comment, or an idea — if you’ve survived even a minute of graduate school, you have something useful to contribute.
Welcome! Introduce yourself with a question, comment, or idea below!
Note: to stay up to date, scroll down to subscribe to the comment feed — or check back often!
- Family Leave Policies compiled by the AAS and friends
- Resources for Grad Students and other Early Career Professionals
- American Geophysical Union Career Center
- Astrobetter wiki on Grad School (application and beyond)
- List of planetary science graduate programs maintained by the DPS
Lists of planetary jobs (also see Jobs tab here 🙂
DPS – http://dps.aas.org/jobs